(SINGLE, BRIDGE, DENTURE)
Single Tooth $1,200.00 with Zr Crown - $1,750.00
Bridge - 3-unit* $500 for additional units - $4,075.00
2-in-1 Over-Denture - $3,600.00
3-in-1 Over-Denture - $4,800.00
4-in-1 Denture - $6,300.00
Abutment or Locator (Custom Order) $550.00
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Despite improvements in dental care, millions of Americans suffer tooth loss — mostly due to tooth decay, periodontal disease, or injury. For many years, the only treatment options available for people with missing teeth were bridges and dentures. But, today, dental implants are available.
The implant is made of titanium, it has the unique ability to fuse to living bone and function as part of it. So eventually, the dental implant becomes part of the jawbone and serves as a strong, long-lasting foundation for your new teeth.
Once the post is in place, a waiting period from 3 to 6 months is required for the second step. Another piece of the implant, called an abutment, is attached to the post and a crown is fashioned and attached to give you a highly realistic-looking and functional prosthetic tooth. In rare cases, some bone loss will have to be addressed before the post can be installed. If this is the case, bone grafting will be required and can add an additional 3 months to the overall process.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN GETTING A DENTAL IMPLANT?
Success or failure of implants depends on the health of the person receiving the treatment, drugs which affect the chances of Osseo integration, and the health of the tissues in the mouth. The amount of stress that will be put on the implant and fixture during normal function is also evaluated. Planning the position and number of implants is key to the long-term health of the prosthetic since bio mechanical forces created during chewing can be significant. The prerequisites for long-term success of Osseo integrated dental implants are healthy bone and gingiva. Since both can atrophy after tooth extraction, pre-prosthetic procedures such as sinus lifts or gingival grafts are sometimes required to recreate ideal bone and gingiva.
The final prosthetic is removable, where they can remove the prosthetic. A corresponding adapter is placed in the prosthetic so that the two pieces can be secured together. Your dentist also will match the color of the new teeth to your natural teeth. Because the implant is secured within the jawbone, the replacement teeth look, feel, and function just like your own natural teeth.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS?
• Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
• Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
• Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
• Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved oral health. Dental implants do not require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability. Implants are exceptionally durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
HOW DO I CARE FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
HOW PAINFUL ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
The beauty of an implanted 4-in-1 denture is your palate will be free, allowing taste while an implanted overdenture may use the palate which can compromise your sense of taste.
IMPLANT ABUTMENT OR LOCATOR
Is the implant and abutment in place? If yes, it is a 2-day process.
If no: an abutment need to be ordered. We need to know the implant
manufacturer and size and tooth number.
If we do not have the abutment is stock, we will need to order an abutment
which takes 2-3 weeks.